Do you have goals in life?
- Write them down on the back of your cell phone case:
- Read them every morning when you wake up and every night before you go to bed!
- Writing down your goals narrows your focus and provides short-term motivation and excitement.
- Written goals force you to choose specific, measurable goals that are important to you in the long-term and short-term.
- Having this clarity helps you filter out things, activities, and people that don’t support your goals.
- You won’t reach your goals if you don’t write them down and study them daily as a reminder.